Last week we asked ourselves "Who we are, where we're from and what we like"...
- Dennis (Zimbabwae): Chilling- it's a lifestyle. Music is a calming thing.
- Eloy: I'm from the city in Venezuela so I've been brought up with Urban Arts
- Dylan (Scotland): Into dance- it's about body movement
- Joyce (Zimbabwae): Into singing- LOUD!
- Sandra: I love East Africa. I'm from Rwanda then moved to Uganda, now Scotland.
- Singing is freedom. Dancing is about ideas, about thinking, about life. It's
- about sharing a journey.
- Dionne: My mum's from Ireland, my Dad met my mum in Majorca. I was born in
- Scotland. I'm into travel... movement... photography. I've been to Tunisia,
- Harry: From Scotland and I like to travel. I spent 1.5 years in Uganda. The best thing
- was the people.
- Eugene: I'm from Zimbabwe... chilling and chicken!
- It's about having a positive experience. Moving seeing something different. I
- like to travel.
- Aya: Dance is about expressing how you feel and what you're about.
- Sean (Scotland): Laughing. I'm from Muirehouse, I'm proud to be Scottish.
- Wee Sean: From Scotland. Into music and fixing stuff. And I'm into really really fast rap.